Big Grok cards for Trainers, Educators, Facilitators, Therapists
BIG GROK Cards has two sets of large cards (10”x2.5”): 75 FEELINGS cards and 75 NEEDS/VALUES cards.
An instruction booklet contains descriptions of 25 ways to engage a group (10-75 participants; ages 8-adult) in discovery, understanding, listening, and connection. Playing these games and exercises can open the door for better choices, decisions, goals, and strategies to support health and well-being in relationships, work environments, classrooms, and communities.
Play the games and exercises to:
• promote social and emotional intelligence
• foster group cohesion and connection
• encourage listening and empathy skills
• create better understanding in relationships
• clarify goals and group vision/mission
• celebrate accomplishments
• improve communication
• assist in resolving conflicts